Friday 19 August 2011

Anderson Belts


Guys, check out these belts.

Anderson Belts. Despite the name, they are actually Italian.
Trouble is, one is not enough!

Wear them with chinos, jeans or shorts. A belt for all seasons.

You can buy them at www.stuartslondon.com and I know that Supra London in Portobello Road do them but, at the time of writing this, they were not up online yet www.supralondon.com  (tel: 0207 243 3130)

I've seen 2 people wearing these over the summer and I had to find out where they got them from, so I took one for the team and asked a random bloke on the tube and he was more than happy to tell me (ya don't ask, ya don't get!).

£49.99 for a beautifully crafted and UNIQUE belt? Hell, yes! Get 'em while they are HOT

























































No comments:

Post a Comment