Thursday 18 August 2011

Bags, Weekend Bags & Hold Alls



I bought myself a Barbour bag for every day use. I needed something classy, very durable and not too big for my daily commutes into central London.




I got it from Amazon here:

The idea was to have it just big enough for the essentials: keys, book, magazine and possibly even a gym kit. I’m pleased to say I can just about fit all of this in my new Barbour bag without me having to buy a separate gym kit bag. Price: £89.95

Late summer weekend breaks to the country?

I’ve got a few coming up and, guess what? I went shopping around!

I bought the Zara bag in the picture below for £49.00. I thought it looked good on the website. I was a little dubious when I saw it at the shop and thought it was not great quality but decided to buy it anyway. Big mistake. It felt so flimsy and the quality was just too crap and, quite franky, £49.00 is a rip. So, I definitely do not reccommend the Zara holdall.
























If you want a great holdall, look no further than Mulberry. There is also an outlet site (77% off in many cases, excuse the pun), if you don't want to spend too much: www.mulberrybagsoutlets.co.uk


Mulberry Medium Clipper Mole-Cognac Scotchgrain £475 at Selfridges






















Bag Deal Of The Week: 






































No comments:

Post a Comment