Thursday 11 August 2011

Vanadium Timepieces

Which watch are you?

A Rolex? Lucky you! Cartier? Too dressy. Casio? Grow up! Hublot? Hell yes!

But I don't have a spare 18 grand.

At an evening wedding on the shores of summery Bordighera, Italy I met a guy who works for a watch company. The watch he was wearing had me secretly covetting...or not so secretly as I had him take it off and tell me all about it in the minutest detail. It was a Vanadium Timepiece, a Swiss watch made of black titanium...and, sadly,  a very poorly marketed watch. If you googled 'Vanadium Watch' their website doesn't actually come up. Lame beyond lame.

But their watches are amazing, affordable (well, RRP £500, they’re cheaper if you hunt) and quite frankly they are testosterone on a wrist. I'm dangerously close to dropping some hard-earned cash on one of these....mmm

Check them out www.vanadiumtime.com







No comments:

Post a Comment